Next to malnutrition, the single-most common cause of illnesses in Sugar Bears is accidentally getting too cold. For Sugar Bears, their tiny bodies function best at between 75 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit - and since most of us keep our homes a little cooler than that - every little fuzzbutt we place for adoption automatically gets a "heat rock" in their cage. On a practical level, this acts like a "furnace" in their homes - and gives them a nice, warm place to play and snuggle when they sleep.
With that in mind, our entire line of the Warm-N-Cozy premium cage covers (created exclusively for our Starter, Single, Double and I-Home cages), were specifically designed by our team of Veterinarians and licensed animal-care experts to work hand-in-hand with the heat rock you already have to produce an extremely pleasant - almost tropical - environment for your little darlings; virtually regardless of surrounding temperatures.
- The Perfect “Insurance” for your little darling's health and well-being. Automatically ensures an optimal, safe environment - regardless of room temperature, drafts, or power outages.
- BreatheRite Polar Fleece provides exactly the right amount of "state-of-the-art" warmth and comfort.
- Form-Fitted, Quality construction provides entire cage with a tight-fitting "barrier" of safe, breathable insulation.
- 100% Machine Washable fabric - certified to be - ensures long-life and durability.
- $aves $ignifcant Energy allowing surrounding areas to be maintained at economical temperatures.
- Easy Access & Portable Specifically designed to "hug" the cage - while still allowing easy access and removal. Allows cage to be easily transported without compromising health & safety.