The Adoption Supply Kit includes the following items:
- Start-R-Kit - Everything you need to set up your Sugar Bear's home (Glide-R-Chow, Glide-A-Mins, Glide-R-Gravy, Food Bowl, Water Bottle, Heat Rock, Introductory educational material.) - Ships immediately
- Jung-L-Gym Premium Start-R-Cage - The IDEAL cage for young Joeys - or up to 2 adults - based on the latest Veterinary studies. - Ships immediately
- EZ Bond Walk About Pouch - Ships immediately
- 12 Year Warranty for Each Animal Purchased
- NEW Mom and Dad emails
- Invitation to FACEBOOK group
- Lifetime Customer Support
STOP: Selecting this item is an intent to Adopt and you will be forwarded to the next step in the Adoption process. If Adoption is not your intent, please do not add this to your cart.
Below is an approximate out-of-pocket expense for the quantity of gliders purchased (Supply Kit is included) Our representative will give you exact figures before delivery, as shipping costs and animal age may vary per individual purchase. Any amounts over the Supply Kit, will be due before setting delivery in motion.
- One Sugar Bear - $1,300.00
- Two Sugar Bears - $1,600.00
- Three Sugar Bears - $1,900.00
- Four Sugar Bears - $2,000.00
Upon receipt of your order, supplies will be shipped to you.
If you have not already completed an application, one will be sent to you upon receiving this order. Once completed and returned, we will give all of your information to one of our adoption representatives.
If you have completed your application, that is great! Getting your adoption Supply Kit will have you one step closer to receiving and bonding with your new baby/babies.
Our adoption representative will review your application and discuss with you, in further detail, how many babies you would like and the best route in getting your baby/babies to you. We do like to make our customers aware that it could take up to 8 weeks to get your baby/babies. We feel it is best to disclose this information up front so that there is no confusion. We need to make sure that the baby/babies are weaned from their parents and neutered before allowing them to bond with a new family. Pocket Pets will either ship your baby/babies direct or find a representative within your driving area. Finding a representative in your area may require some drive time on your part, but could save you in shipping costs.
We look forward to assisting you through this adoption process. We are hopeful that our efforts will make it a rewarding experience for you and your new baby/babies.