For starters, you get the Swing-N-Things 4 Piece Basic Toy Package:
One of the BEST things about Sugar Gliders is how creative they can be when you give them toys - and these are best FOUR Basic Cage Toys of all time. Constructed of the most durable, SAFE materials that are both washable and certified these toys can be placed in a multitude of positions, providing endless hours of FUN for your Gliders - and lots of entertainment for the whole family
- Spiral Rope Gym: The durable nickel-plated spring-steel core can be stretched and bent to create an endless number of fun combinations. Works equally well when hung horizontally .
- Wheel Ladder: Not your ordinary "perch" by any means. Dual attachment points mean that this little gem can be used by itself – or attached to other toys – to drive your little fuzz-butt(s) BONKERS!
- Double "Ring of Fire": only without the "fire" . Watch them play "King of the Rings" for hours – as they battle for supremacy.
- Bead-Swing: an oldie – but a goodie! Excellent launching pad, and all-around good place to "hang out" and contemplate the meaning of life...
Next, we include the Swing-N-Things 3 Piece Premium Toy Package:
When it comes to getting the best Sugar Glider toys, it’s always a trade-off. Rope and wood toys are the least expensive, but they usually have to be replaced every few months. Toys made of hardened plastic or stainless steel will generally last for years – but they are a LOT more expensive.
Well, due to overwhelming demand from our “moms & dads” out there – we are proud to announce the release of the Swing-N-Things PREMIUM 3-Piece Toy Package! After over a year of testing dozens of toys in literally hundreds of homes across the country, we have created this durable package which consists of the three TOP toys gliders love most!
Constructed of hardened resin, high strength poly-chord, and stainless steel, these toys are machine washable - designed to be ultra-durable - and give your gliders YEARS of endless fun!
- The Thing: Your little fuzzbutts will think an alien has landed in their cage - and spend hours trying to “capture” it!
- Circus Rings: The ultimate test of balance & skill, your gliders will get loads of fun out of this one!
- The Teeter-Totter: Dip one strand in yogurt – the other in applesauce – and get out of the way!